Doug Hudgeon, the EQ8R CEO, has been automating business processes in one form or another for over 20 years. He co-founded one of Australia's first electronic invoicing automation companies, spent time in India establishing a financial services BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) operation, was the CEO of Australia's largest Procure to Pay software companies and is the co-author of the upcoming book, Machine Learning for Business from Manning Publications.
For the past several years, we have been implementing RPA solutions from vendors such as UIPath, Automation Anywhere, Softomotive etc. We found we could be very productive with these solutions but we would regularly come across situation where the RPA software didn't perform well:
- connecting with complex APIs,
- implementing particular machine learning models,
- converting PDF documents (particularly tables) into data, and
- complex data transformations.
To overcome these challenges, we started to supplement our solutions with our own functions. EQ8R was set up to make these functions available to others to use.
The underlying principles of EQ8R are:
- Customer satisfaction is paramount,
- Treat everyone with respect,
- Always keep the goal in mind,
- Everything is modular,
- There must be a path to fully automated for everything we do, and
- Where we can't add value, we tell you.
Even if we don't do business together, you'll benefit from talking with us.
You can reach us by:
- email: email@example.com
- phone: +61 425 20 3344